TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS is one of the. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. TCS is one of the global company which took place within the top 10 in IT industry. TCS consists of 371,519 employees across the globe.
TCS Off Campus Drive for 2016 & 2017 Batches – Register Here:
TCS off campus recruitment for all the engineering graduates across the India. Grab this great opportunity to kick start the career.TCS is conducting this recruitment process for the graduates of 2015/2016/2017 batch. The registration process, eligibility criteria, TCS placement procedure, and selection process for the recruitment is given in this article. Interested candidates can use this information to apply for this recruitment process.
TCS OFF CAMPUS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA 2017:
To be a part of this drive you should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate in the first attempt in academic courses starting from 10th,12th or any equivalent diploma is required.
- Candidates having backlogs during the TCS selection process are not eligible for the recruitment.
- Candidates from part time courses are not allowed.
- Applicants with more than 3 years work experience are not eligible for TCS selection process.
- AGE CRITERIA: candidates having a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 28 years at the time of TCS Selection process.
- Maximum of 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
TCS SELECTION PROCESS 2017:
The following rounds are conducted in the TCS selection process.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE TCS SELECTION PROCESS:
All the below mentioned are the required documents necessary to carry for the interview process.
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation / Post Graduation all years marksheets
- Photo ID Proof
- Latest Photographs (2 recommended)
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR TCS RECRUITMENT:
- Logon to https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Candidate can apply for IT (Information Technology) or BPS (Business Process Services), depending upon their choice.
- Fill the basic details at the registration page.
- After completing the registration process, A confirmation mail will be received on the registered mail id.
- Now, left hand again login to https://nextstep.tcs.com with the RefrenceID and Password.
- Click “Application Form” left-hand side menu on the Profile Page.
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
- Company Name: TCS
- Qualification : Graduates (B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, B.Sc, BCA, BCS)
- Experience: Freshers(2015/2016/2017)
- Job Location: Across India
- Company Website: https://www.tcs.com
TCS off Campus Drive Updates:
TCS off campus drive will be conducted in the month of February or March 2017. We will update the exact dates of registration process. Please stay tune to this page for Off campus drive first on net updates.