Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2017) is a national level MBA common entrance test. The candidates who are interested in the management education can appear for this entrance test. MAT entrance test is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The MAT examination is held four times a year in the month of February, May, September, and December. MAT February 2017 Registration has been started now. All the required information regarding eligibility criteria, important dates, admit card, application form, exam pattern is given in this article.
MAT 2017 Feb Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern
MAT 2017 IMPORTANT DATES:
|Application form starts||12th December 2016|
|Last date for application form submission||27th January 2017|
|Admit card download||28th January 2017|
|Exam date||5th February 2017 (Offline Mode) and 11th February 2017 (Computer Based Test mode)|
|Result declaration||Within a month after the examination|
MAT 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The minimum qualification to appear for the test is graduation.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
- The candidates who have a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation can apply for the test (45% marks for the SC/ST candidates). The NRI candidates can also appear for the test.
- There is no age limit to appear for the MAT exam.
- There is no attempt limit for the examination.
- Work experience is not mandatory to appear MAT exam.
MAT 2017 EXAM PATTERN:
The question paper will consist of the five sections mainly language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and sufficiency, intelligence and critical reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
|Indian & Global Environment||40||15|
- No. of Questions: The question paper will consist of 200 questions.
- Total Marks: There are five sections and each section will carry forty marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer ¼ marks is reduced.
MAT 2017 SYLLABUS:
The MAT examination questions are majorly covered from the below 5 sections.The syllabus for MAT is never released officially. The list of topics given here is based upon the analysis made on the previous year examinations. Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Sufficiency, Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment.
MAT 2017 APPLICATION:
- The application form fee for all the candidates is Rs 1200/-.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category.
- The fee can be paid through the following modes: Credit card/debit card, net banking, demand draft and through cash payment.
- The demand draft will be made in favor of All India Management Association from any bank.
MAT 2017 ADMIT CARD:
The candidates will get the MAT admit card 2017 through the website on or after 28th January 2017. The candidates will get the admit card two weeks before their examination. Admit card is mandatory to appear for the examination.
MAT 2017 RESULTS:
MAT result 2017 will be declared one month (tentatively) after the examination. The score of the MAT examination is valid for one year. All the details about results and score card are updated on this page.