TCS is started recruitment drive hiring engineers from the batch of 2017 for joining from 1st March 2018 onwards. Tata consultancy services is a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. It’s continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty they deliver to their stakeholders.
- The cross-domain expertise that provides you with opportunities to function across different industry verticals, services, practices, and functional domains.
- One can get unparalleled international exposure.
Tcs is the place where people can able to balance both career ambitions and lifestyle aspirations.
Recruitment Eligible courses and disciplines:-
BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in any of the following disciplines
- Information services
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Network engineering
- Software engineering
- Electronics and communication
- Mechanical engineering
- Digital engineering
- Electronics engineering
- Applied mathematics
- Applied statistics and informatics
- Electronics and telecommunication
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Artificial intelligence
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with math / statistics background)
MSc in information technology/computer science/software engineering
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of class 10th, 12th, diploma( if applicable), Graduation and post – graduation examination within the stipulated duration of course as specified by the respective board/university (any areas/backlogs cleared post stipulated course duration is considered as extended education and would not be eligible). Please note that all subjects mentioned in the mark sheets should be taken into consideration( including languages, optional subjects etc.) while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5 out of 6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the tcs eligibility criteria. In cases where a candidate has completed both, 12th and equivalent diploma, the cutoff percentage of 60% and above is applicable to both the courses.
- The first attempt implies that the candidate should clear the final year/ semester examination( including 10th, 12th diploma, graduation and post graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate ( aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the stipulated duration of the course itself. For example, if a candidate has secured 58.9%( aggregate of all subjects) in standard 12th examination in the first attempt and has taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62%, he/ she does not fulfil the TCS eligibility criteria as marks/ CGPA obtained during the normal duration of the course only will be considered.
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps if any, during the academic tenure. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any such break should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only full-time courses will be considered ( part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS selection process.
- Candidates should meet the below-specified age criteria at the time of appearing for the selection process: minimum age – 18years and maximum age – 28 years.
Year of graduation: 2017.
TCS Registration and application:-
Candidate yet to Register:
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Click “Register Now”
- Click “IT”
- Fill the registration form and submit
- Note your reference ID and password
Step 2:- Application
- Login to https://nextstep.tcs.com/ with your reference ID/ registered email ID and password
- Click “Application form” on the left side menu on the profile page
- Fill the application form and submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track my application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
Already Registered candidates:-
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you have filled in the application form as well.
- In case you wish to update any information in the application form submitting, you can do so by clicking edit application form on the left side menu of the home page.
- For DT and CT candidates, the nearest test location will be the same as entered in your application form. If you wish to update the location, you can do so by clicking EDIT APPLICATION form on the left side menu of the home page and make necessary changes.
Candidates for the TCS campus drive 2017- 2018 will be considered only after completing both the below-mentioned steps:
- Successful completion of the registration and application form
- Click on ‘Apply to off-campus drive’.
steps to apply to off-campus drive:
- Login to TCS next step https://nextstep.tcs.com/
with your CT / DT Reference ID or registered email ID
- On the homepage on the left-hand side, menu click on APPLY FOR OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE.
- Check the eligibility and select/update nearest location and apply.
Last date to apply:- 21st January 2018 @ 23.59hrs.
Date of test:- 31st January 2018.
Toll-free helpline – 1800-209-3111
Results information: You can check your result information by logging in to the official TCS login page through CT/ DT Reference ID.