Latest Relationship Executive Jobs in Catholic Syrian Bank across India
Job Role – Relationship Executive
Company – Catholic Syrian Bank
Website – https://www.csb.co.in/
Location – India
Qualification – Any degree
Experience – Both fresher’s and experienced candidate can apply
Age Limit – Less than 26yrs old
Number of vacancies – 40
Salary – Rs.2.40lakhs PA
Online Registration Started – 15th Sep – 2018
Online Registration End Date – 30th Sep – 2018
Relationship Executive Jobs in Catholic Syrian Bank across India
· Catholic Syrian Bank invite young & energetic professionals who are fascinated in banking profession for right of entry to the PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance) course conducted by St. AIMIT (Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology), a unit of St. Aloysius College , Mangalore.
· After successfully completed the course, the candidate would be immediately offered and appointed as Relationship Executive.
· Applicant shall be chosen through selection process of online test that include Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
· Qualified applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through http://fwld.in/csbapplication
Tamil Nadu public service commission portal is offering the wide categories of a job for the citizens. 2019-2020. TNPSC has been planned to conduct the exam for this year 2019-20 will be notified by the government. Every year TNPSC Portal notification is publishing on their Annual Recruitment Planner for 2019. Here we are giving some of the notification details for the upcoming Current Affairs 2017 exams and recruitment.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
· Help the branch manager to complete day to day works and all common banking activities of the branch under CBS.
· Support the branch manager in Monitoring, Recovery, NPA accounts and the procedure.
· Expose efficient client service in counter with disbursement of cash
· Maintain the proper accounts books.
· Third party products cross selling.
· Administration any time can re-assign your job role.
· Products marketing
CSB (Catholic Syrian Bank) is a leading South Indian bank determined to excel in giving products that assure the requirements of potential clients, backed by outstanding service – throughout the branches and technology driven schemes in an obedient and regulated approach.
More Details Refer – https://www.csb.co.in/careers
Latest more job Updates: https://geek-week.net/category/jobs/