NDA 2017 (National Defence Academy) is a top institute that trains the cadets to get selected for Indian Armed Forces (Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy) as officers. UPSC – Union Public Service Commission conducts NDA & NA Examination. Every year this examination gets held at various examination centers. NDA examination will be held twice in a year (in the months of April & September) to offer admissions to eligible candidates in defense sector (Army, Navy and Air Force).NDA (I) 2017 will be organized on 23rd April 2017 and NDA (II) 2017 will be organized on 10th September 2017. Check NDA 2017 application form details below.
NDA 2017 Application Form & Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in
Candidates interested in appearing for NDA(I) can apply through the online registration form visiting the official website. Candidates can’t edit the application form, after a successful submission. Scanned images and signatures are required to be uploaded at the time of registration.The last date of filling the application form for NDA (I) 2017 is 10th February 2017.
- Rs.100/- for general and OBC students.
- SC/ST students or sons of JCOs/NCOs/Ors categories are not required to pay any application fee.
- Candidates can make fee payment via online (Visa, master, debit card and net banking) or offline (Cash payment in SBI Bank).
How to Fill NDA Application Form:
- Visit the official website of UPSC Official Website.
- Check the link “Click Here” for registration part-I.
- Fill all the required details mentioned in the application form.
- After successful submission, a registration number is generated.
- Now, Go through the link registration part-2.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Upload the scanned images & signature of prescribed size.
- After successful submission, candidates can download the filled application form.
No corrections or changes will be permitted in the application form. Candidates can edit the entries in the application form till the Registration part-I get completed.