CTS Off Campus Recruitment Drive for 2018 Batch across India
Cognizant is conducting off campus recruitment drive for the post of Analyst Trainee and Programmer Analyst Trainee for 2018 BE / BTech passed out candidates across India.
Job Role – Analyst Trainee and Programmer Analyst Trainee
Company – Cognizant
Website – Website URL
Job Location – Across India
Qualification – BE / BTech
Experience Required – Fresher’s
Last Date to Apply – As soon as possible (ASAP)
Programmer Analyst Trainee – INR 3.38/ LPA
Analyst Trainee – INR 2.53 /LPA
1) BE / BTech – 2018 passed out candidates except for bio-related course
2) Must be first class in UG, 10th & 12th Std
3) No standing arrears
4) Ready to work in 24/7 hours Shifts at any CTS location
5) Must be an Indian Citizen.
6) PAN & passport number is compulsory
How to Apply
1) Programmer Analyst Trainee Apply here
2) Analyst Trainee Apply here
1) Coding assessment
2) Technical round
3) HR round
4) AMCAT assessed applicants across India also eligible.
- Responsible for developing best in class, defect free code by using one or more different programming/scripting languages
- Ability to apply constant integration techniques to create software products and bring business solutions.
- Have good knowledge in data structures, design patterns, algorithms and cloud basics
- Become a strong and tough team player and cooperate to ensure the achievement of the team.
- Display excellent verbal communication and written skills.
- Manage personal priorities and various projects at the same time.
Cognizant is a world’s foremost provider of business process services, information technology; consulting and loyal to serving the world’s topmost companies build their businesses stronger. CTS combine a passion for technology innovation, customer satisfaction, business process expertise and deep industry, collaborative workforce that represents the upcoming of work. Our exclusive consultative, industry-based method supports clients envision create and run more advanced and competent businesses.