India’s central agency Union Public Service Commission formally known as UPSC has released the examination dates for CDS 2017 (Combined Defense Service) 1 and 2. See below for examination dates.
- CDS 1 2017 examination will be held on is 05-02-2017
- CDS 2 2017 examination will be held on is 19-11-2017
CDS 2017 1 & 2 Admit Card, Exam Dates, Result
Approximate No. of Vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun has 150 vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala has 45 vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad has 32 vacancies
- Officer’s training academy (Men)(Non-Technical), Chennai has 255 vacancies
- Officer’s training academy(Women)(Non-Technical), Chennai has 11 vacancies
The number of vacancies mentioned above are not final, they may change at any instant. Services H.Q will fix the number of vacancies for each role.
Following are the centres where examination is going to be held
UDAIPUR AND VISAKHAPATNAM
Admit card download link will be updated. Please check this space for more details
For more details click UPSC Official
Important Dates for CDS 2017
CDS 1 2017
- 9th November 2016 Official Notification
- 2nd December 2016 Last date for submission
- Availability of Admit card may be from January or February 2017
- 5th February Exam Date
- Results may be declared on May 2017
CDS 2 2017
- 9th August 2017 Official Notification
- 8th September 2017 Last date for submission
- Availability of Admit card may be from September 2017
- 19th November Exam Date
- For Air Force Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution or Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level)
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy – Degree from a recognized University/Institution
- For Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
Rs. 200/- should be paid by applicants either through net banking or visiting any SBI Branch (by cash payment). Female, SC/ST candidates are exempted from this fee.
Hope this article helps you finding answers for your questions. For further more details please do reach us.