NIFT entrance examination is conducted by National Institute of Fashion Technology for admissions to undergraduate programmes including Bachelor of Design and Bachelor of Fashion Technology. There are as many as 16 NIFT campuses all over India. National Institute of Fashion Technology will be releasing NIFT 2017 admit card on January 21, 2017. NIFT admit card 2017 will be available in online mode. NIFT 2017 admit card will be issued only for those candidates whose application form will be accepted by exam authority. Candidates can check the admit card and all the required details regarding NIFT 2017 in this article.
NIFT 2017 Admit Card Download @ applyadmission.net
NIFT 2017 ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD:
The examination authority is going to release the admit card on 21st January 2017. Admit card will only available online. Admit card consists of following details Candidate Name, Roll No, Programme appearing for, Date and timings for NIFT 2017, Exam Centre name and location, Candidate’s Photograph and signature.
PROCEDURE TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official portal of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).(Given Below)
- Click on the “NIFT 2016 admit card download”
- Enter the application number of NIFT 2017 (or) registered Email Id and Date of Birth in the fields provided.
- Check all the details given on the admit card carefully.
- Click on ‘Download’ button to save NIFT 2017 admit card.
- Printout of downloaded admit card for further use.
DOWNLOAD HERE : NIFT Admit Card 2017
POINTS TO BE REMEMBERED:
- The NIFT 2016 examination is conducted in 2 phases, phase 1 is the pen and paper test and phase 2 is both pen & paper and CBT conducted on 14th February 2016.
- NIFT admit card will not send to the candidates, available only online.
- The candidates are permitted in the examination hall only if they carry the valid admit card.
Stay Tuned to geek-week.net , for further updates on NIFT 2017.