AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam is all India level UG medical entrance examination. AIIMS schedules entrance exam for admission to MBBS course. AIIMS MBBS entrance test 2017 exam dates are released officially. AIIMS 2017 registration will be started from the first half of January 2017. The candidates will get admission based on the score obtained in the entrance examination. A total of 672 MBBS seats is available in 7 AIIMS institutions across India. The entrance examination will be held on 28th May 2017 at 154 centers across India.Topic-wise syllabus for AIIMS entrance examination is given below.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Important Topics:
The syllabus will be based on the standard of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. The syllabus will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude. Candidates can prepare for the exam from the above-mentioned subjects. Detailed syllabus is as following:
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear Physics
- Wave Motion: Optics
- General & Inorganic Chemistry:
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Structure of Atom
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Transpiration and respiration
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Developmental Biology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
Previous Post : Cocubes Syllabus
AIIMS 2017 Exam Pattern:
AIIMS MBBS Examination is going to held on 28th May 2017. The AIIMS examination is a computer-based test will be conducted online.The question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.The exam duration will be 3 hours + 30 minutes. One mark is awarded for each correct answer and 1/3 mark is deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
For the latest updates on AIIMS MBBS 2017, Stay Tuned to geek-week .net.