NEET 2017– National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for candidates looking to get admissions into MBBS and BDS program. The national level medical entrance examination is conducted by central board of secondary education.This exam will be conducted in the month of may every year. From the year 2016 onwards, NEET exam has replaced AIPMT exam.All seats of any medical/dental college will be filled on the basis of NEET examination only. Candidates can check updates regarding NEET 2017 including the application form, exam dates, exam pattern & syllabus.
To clear the NEET exams students are request to attend the free mockup test from one of the best NEET coaching centre in Coimbatore and we wish the students all the best to clear the NEET 2020 exams.
NEET 2017 – Apply Online, Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility
NEET 2017 IMPORTANT DATES:
All the dates mentioned below are tentative and can change according to the official announcement.
|NEET 2017 Application Form||First half of January 2017
|Last date to submit the application form (without late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (without late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form (with late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||First week of February 2017|
|Admit Card Release||First week of April 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam||7th May 2017|
|Result Declaration||First week of June 2017|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
NEET 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
- Candidates must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years (as of 31st December of the year of admission) and a maximum of 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Candidates should be an Indian citizens or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
NEET 2017 EXAM PATTERN:
NEET examination is conducted for MBBS/BDS admissions.The examination consists a total of 180 multiple choice questions.The questions are from Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology. NEET can be attempted in 8 different regional languages ( English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati and Marathi ).Exam will be conducted in offline mode,3 hours examination. For each correct question 4 marks are awarded, while one mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
NEET 2017 SYLLABUS:
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
- Examination will contain 11th & 12th board (CBSE & NCERT) academic syllabus.
- Some questions will be asked from the other board syllabus.
NEET 2017 APPLICATION PROCESS:
For applying online, candidates need to first visit the official website i.e., www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling application form by filling only genuine information.
NEET 2017 ADMIT CARD:
Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. Admit card is excepted in the month of April, 2017. The admit card will contain exam and candidates related details like exam date, exam centre, name and roll number of the candidate.
NEET 2017 RESULTS:
Students can check the NEET Result 2017 through the official website of the authority. Students are required to take the printout of the result. A merit list will be prepared for admission on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the entrance examination.
Stay tuned to geek-week.net for latest updates on NEET 2017.