Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2017) is a national level entrance examination conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). This test is held for the aspirants who are interested in management studies.Many different colleges offer management courses through CMAT. In this article, all the required information about registration, Important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application form are provided below. Scroll down to check cmat 2017 admit cards release information.
CMAT 2017 Admit Card Download @ aicte-cmat.in
CMAT 2017 IMPORTANT DATES:
|Online Application Form starting date||10th October 2016|
|Last date of online application form||25th December 2016|
|Admit Card Availability||13th January 2017|
|Date of Examination||28th & 29th January 2017|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||One/Two weeks after the examination|
|Result Declaration Date||10th February 2017|
CMAT 2017 Admit cards are out now – Download CMAT 2017 admit cards here
CMAT 2017 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any of the streams like science, commerce and arts can apply for the exam.
- The candidates who are in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam.
CMAT 2017 EXAM PATTERN:
- The questions will be of objective type.
- The test is having the duration of three hours.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions.
- There will be four sections.
- Each section will consist of 25 questions
- Each correct answer will carry four marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
CMAT 2017 SYLLABUS:
CMAT 2017 APPLICATION PROCESS:
The Candidates interested can register themselves through the following official link and the registration process is mentioned below.
- Click on “New User” link.
- Candidates have to read the instruction carefully.
- Now, Candidates have to fill their required details.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Note the Login Id & Password & click on “Proceed” button.
- Now, Candidates have to pay the CMAT registration fee through online or offline mode.
- After the fee payment, candidates have to fill the application form & upload the scanned images.
- Click on “Submit” button.
CMAT 2017 APPLICATION FEE:
- The registration fee for the (General/ OBC) candidate is Rs. 1400/- and for the (PD/SC/ST) candidate is Rs. 700/- only.
- The candidates can pay the fee through the online payment mode by using debit card/ credit card /net banking. The candidate can also pay the fee through Cash Payment in SBI Bank.
CMAT 2017 ADMIT CARD:
The candidates will get the CMAT admit card 2017 through the official site.The admit card will be available on 13th January 2017.
CMAT 2017 RESULT:
Candidates can check the CMAT Result 2017 from the official website.The result will be announced on 10th February 2017.
For CMAT 2017 Updates, All the information regarding CMAT are updated regularly here, Stay Tuned.